Saturday, November 14, 2009

Screw you, Amex!

So I got up on Saturday morning, and went to pay my bills. And it happened. The last credit card I have, the American Express, the "good guys," have increased my interest rate by 6%, because of the economy, and through no fault of my own. How depressing is this? Every time I make a plan and think that things might be able to improve, I can finally get out of debt, something like this happens. I have no option of opting out, I have no choice, and even if I close the account, the interest rate will stay hiked. Boo hisss!!!! I'm PRETTY sure "the economy" has been tougher on me than it's been on you. Thanks for the heads up.

Today's song of the day (in honor of breaking up with ANOTHER credit card):

Gives You Hell, All American Rejects
http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/artist/The_All_American_Rejects/401910

No comments:

Post a Comment